Our Services Include:
Each of our ATRA certified transmission technicians are highly qualified and use their diverse skills to diagnose and repair your automatic and manual transmission, clutch and transfer-cases. Thomas Giotta has been with us since 2000 and serves as our electrical and diagnostic expert. Charles Thompson and Paul Johnson; members of the Brooksville Transmission family since 1997 and 1994 respectively, are our master builders. Our remove and rebuild technician; James Mears came to us in 2008 and has proved to be a highly valuable team player. Finally, the newest members of our tightly-knit “work family” are Robert Lambert and Randy Sawyer. They have a combined 36 years experience in the automotive industry and we are very excited to have them on board.
Transmission Rebuild, Repair & Service At the first sign of transmission trouble, you should come in and see us. A simple adjustment or service early on might save a more expensive repair later on down the road.
- Manual and Automatic Transmission Repair
- Motor Home Transmission Repair
- Foreign and Domestic Transmission Repair
- Custom 4 Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Fleet / Commercial Vehicle Repair
- Transmission Maintenance
- Transmission Band Adjustments
- Clutch Service & Repair
- Driveshaft Repair
- Transfer Case Service & Repair
- CV Axle Replacement
- Shift Kit Installation
Electrical Auto Repair Today, automotive vehicles are electronically and computer controlled to produce, store, and distribute electrical signals enabling normal operation.
Brooksville Transmissions offers the following automotive electrical repair services:
- Electronic and Computer Diagnostics
- Non-Electronic Diagnostics
We also offer these cusstomer services and discounts:
- Towing Service
- Rental Car Arrangement
- Pick Up and Delivery Service
- Military Discounts
- Free Wi-Fi
TRUSTED BRANDS & PROGRAMS:
1. PROVEN, Live run, computer assisted testing ensures trouble free performance and peace of mind for our automotive customers who depend on us.
2. QUALITY, Re-manufacturing industry leader since 1942.
3. TESTED, Live run dynamometer testing to simulate in-the-vehicle operation.
4. WARRANTY, Jasper Engines and Transmissions has a 36 months/100,000 miles nationwide transferable warranty - parts and labor up to, and including 1 ton chassis.
FLEET SERVICE PROGRAM Our Fleet business customers get the highest priority to keep them on the road.
DIFFERENTIAL REPLACEMENT We install JASPER® Differentials which are completely remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications with a 3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE nationwide parts & labor warranty remanufactured rear axle assemblies and differentials because every one of them goes through our extensive "Do It Right" process that ensures worry-free operation which is why we choose JASPER® Differentials every time here at our shop!