Our Services Include:
Each of our ATRA certified transmission technicians are highly qualified and use their diverse skills to diagnose and repair your automatic and manual transmission, clutch and transfer-cases. Thomas Giotta has been with us since 2000 and serves as our electrical and diagnostic expert. Charles Thompson and Paul Johnson; members of the Brooksville Transmission family since 1997 and 1994 respectively, are our master builders. Our remove and rebuild technician; James Mears came to us in 2008 and has proved to be a highly valuable team player. Finally, the newest members of our tightly-knit “work family” are Robert Lambert and Randy Sawyer. They have a combined 36 years experience in the automotive industry and we are very excited to have them on board.
Transmission Rebuild, Repair & Service At the first sign of transmission trouble, you should come in and see us. A simple adjustment or service early on might save a more expensive repair later on down the road.
- Manual and Automatic Transmission Repair
- Motor Home Transmission Repair
- Foreign and Domestic Transmission Repair
- Custom 4 Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Fleet / Commercial Vehicle Repair
- Transmission Maintenance
- Transmission Band Adjustments
- Clutch Service & Repair
- Driveshaft Repair
- Transfer Case Service & Repair
- CV Axle Replacement
- Shift Kit Installation
Electrical Auto Repair Today, automotive vehicles are electronically and computer controlled to produce, store, and distribute electrical signals enabling normal operation.
Brooksville Transmissions offers the following automotive electrical repair services:
- Electronic and Computer Diagnostics
- Non-Electronic Diagnostics
We also offer these customer services and discounts:
- Towing Service
- Rental Car Arrangement
- Pick Up and Delivery Service
- Military Discounts
- Free Wi-Fi
TRUSTED BRANDS & PROGRAMS:
JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS INSTALLER We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942 for our vehicle engine, transmission & differential repairs. Why JASPER?
1. PROVEN, Industry leader since 1942 with engines and transmissions throughout the USA. Pioneering 75 years of leadership in the automotive remanufacturing industry.
2. QUALITY, JASPER remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. TESTED, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble free performance and peace of mind for the automotive customer who depends on it.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
5. PRODUCT BROCHURES: