Our Services Include:
Each of our ATRA certified transmission technicians are highly qualified and use their diverse skills to diagnose and repair your automatic and manual transmission, clutch and transfer-cases. Thomas Giotta has been with us since 2000 and serves as our electrical and diagnostic expert. Charles Thompson and Paul Johnson; members of the Brooksville Transmission family since 1997 and 1994 respectively are our master builders. Our remove and rebuild technician; James Mears came to us in 2008 and has proved to be a highly valuable team player. Finally, the newest members of our tightly-knit “work family” are Robert Lambert and Randy Sawyer. They have a combined 36 years experience in the automotive industry and we are very excited to have them on board.
Transmission Rebuild, Repair & Service At the first sign of transmission trouble, you should come in and see us. A simple adjustment or service early on might save a more expensive repair later on down the road.
- Manual and Automatic Transmission Repair
- Motor Home Transmission Repair
- Foreign and Domestic Transmission Repair
- Custom 4 Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Heavy-Duty Transmission Repair
- Vintage Transmission Repair
- Fleet / Commercial Vehicle Repair
- Transmission Maintenance
- Transmission Band Adjustments
- Clutch Service & Repair
- Driveshaft Repair
- Transfer Case Service & Repair
- CV Axle Replacement
- Shift Kit Installation
- Differential Repair
Electrical Auto Repair Today, automotive vehicles are electronically and computer-controlled to produce, store, and distribute electrical signals enabling normal operation.
Brooksville Transmissions offers the following automotive electrical repair services:
- Electronic and Computer Diagnostics
- Non-Electronic Diagnostics
We also offer these customer services and discounts:
- Towing Service
- Rental Car Arrangement
- Pick Up and Delivery Service
- Military Discounts
- Free Wi-Fi
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at Brooksville Transmissions Inc., we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
JASPER® BROCHURES & INFORMATION:
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited